Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Big Step

Well, it is finally time for me to move out of my parents house. I am getting an apartment close to the college that I am attending. I can't fully express how excited I am. I am fully prepared for things to be tough financially, but just being out of my parents house will help.  I love my family a lot, but they drive me crazy. I could really use some space especially because I have a tough semester of school, and several personal problems I am dealing with as well. My family just doesn't understand me that well, and I get exhausted from trying to explain myself, so I pretty much don't try anymore.  For those of you who have moved out of your parents house, what are some "do"s and "don'ts" you could share with me?

2 comments:

  1. "I tell you the past is a bucket of ashes, so live not in your yesterdays, no just for tomorrow, but in the here and now. Keep moving and forget the post mortems; and remember, no one can get the jump on the future."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do keep in touch with your friends that you won't see as much since you now live in a different city!

    ReplyDelete