Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Purpose and End Goal


This is my first time doing anything like this so keep with me. My purpose in starting this blog is to have a channel to talk about things I have been holding in, as well as sharing my stories with others to try to raise awareness of the dangers of homeschooling in abusive households. I have recently joined a group known as "Homeschoolers Anonymous".  It was after reading the stories of several of the members of this group that I became inspired to find an outlet that I could share my story, the things that I deal with on a regular basis, and my fears for my younger siblings who are going through some of the same things I did.  It should be pointed out that the names and other information about several people I talk about on this blog will be changed to protect their identities. I know I am not the best writer and I thank anyone who chooses to follow my blogs. I will try to post at least a few times a week though at the start it might be more often. 

1 comment: